B. Braun Monoplus®
- MonoPlus® is a violet long-term absorbable synthetic monofilament suture made of polydioxanone.
- MonoPlus® offers good handling combined with great strength.
- Because of its slow degradation profile, MonoPlus® is ideal for all the indications where an extended wound support of more than 4 weeks is desirable.
- Available in a range of USP and needle combinations
- 3/0 USP 70cm HR26 - G0024025
- 3/0 USP 70cm DS24 - G0024520
- 2/0 USP 70cm HS26S - G0024186
- 2/0 USP 70cm HR26 - G0024026
- 1 USP 240cm HR65 - G0024107
- 1 USP 70cm HS37S - G0024158