ViralFX™ is a proven broad-spectrum disinfectant effective against viral, bacterial and fungal disease-causing organisms.
- Fast acting with full effectiveness in 10 minutes contact time.
- Can be used on surfaces, equipment, footwear, cages and tyres.
- Can be wiped, mopped, sprayed, pressure washed, fogged or soaked. Used in footdips or foot mats.
- Effective on porous surfaces
- Effective in the presence of organic challenge
- Works across a wide range of temperature (-5°C to 45°C).
Potassium peroxomonosulfate triple salt, sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate, sulfamic acid, sodium chloride and inorganic buffers.
Powerful and wide range of uses
ViralFX is a versatile disinfectant ideal for many purposes including:
- Disinfecting animal housing, such as calf sheds, cages, stables, kennels and catteries.
- Disinfecting production equipment such as trucks, footwear, livestock equipment and instruments
- Disinfecting water delivery and irrigation systems
- Biosecurity purposes
ViralFX™ is a pink powder which readily dissolves in tap water or hard water forming a pink solution.
When diluted, solutions are:
- Non-irritant and non-sensitising
- Have no persistent residues
- Low toxicity
Economic and easy storage
Concentrated powder formulation. Excellent stability. 2 year shelf life
Wear gloves and eye protection. Measure powder into tepid water and stir well. Allow 5-10 minutes for powder to dissolve and a clear pink solution to form. For ease of use powder can be firstly dissolved into a smaller volume of water; e.g. dissolve in 1L, then add 9 litres.
ViralFX™ 1% solutions are stable for 7 days but should be discarded when the pink colour fades. Solution life may vary depending upon its exposure to organics and UV light.
Remove heavy soiling or heavy organic contamination before applying ViralFX™ solution. Full disinfectant action achieved in 10 minutes contact time. Rinse metal surfaces afterwards.
Storage and Disposal
Store in cool, dry conditions. Container must be tightly re-sealed to preserve integrity of powder. If excess spray, it is best sprayed lightly over the entire surface already treated. Unused solution is biodegradable and can be disposed of into contained wastewater systems. Do not dispose of concentrate
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT DOES VIRALFX™ KILL?
ViralFX™ is a broad-spectrum disinfectant that has been tested and proven effective against all known viral families and kills bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma including Salmonella, Rotavirus and E.Coli.
DO I HAVE TO PRE CLEAN WITH VIRALFX™?
ViralFX™ combines cleaning and disinfection in one action, it is effective under dirty conditions through a high tolerance of organic challenge. For heavy soiling remove all organic material such as mud, soiled bedding and refuse before applying ViralFX.
WHAT IS THE USE LIFE OF THE VIRALFX™ PREPARED SOLUTION?
Up to 7 days or until all pink colour has disappeared from solution.
HOW LONG CAN METAL OBJECTS BE LEFT IN VIRALFX™?
The original work carried out with ViralFX™ and metal instruments used brand new instruments of a very high quality. Against these ViralFX™ had very little or no corrosive effect.
In the real world, however, ViralFX™ will often be used on damaged instruments or instruments where the plating or surfacing has been partially removed. Due to this immersion should be limited to no more than 10 minutes. Alternatively clean and disinfect without immersion through spraying or wiping, then rinse after 10 minutes.
WHERE IS VIRALFX™ MADE?
ViralFX™ is made and registered in Australia since 2012. (APVMA Approval Number: 65691).
Safety Data Sheet available upon request
- Broad-spectrum disinfectant effective against viral, bacterial and fungal disease-causing organisms.
- Available in 50gm sachets, 1kg and 2kg tubs
- 50gm sachet - VFx05
- 1kg pot - VFx1
- 2kg pot - VFx2
17m2 5 L 50gm 25gm 50m2 15 L 150gm 75gm 100m2 30 L 300gm 150gm 500m2 150 L 1.5kg 750gm 1000m2 300 L 3.0kg 1.5kg