ProbioticWise supports overall intestinal health and maintains a robust population of hindgut microflora in horses.
S. boulardii is a viable probiotic because it is able to withstand gastrointestinal transit and is not denatured by an acidic gastric environment. Many direct-fed microbials are denatured long before they get to the hindgut. S. boulardii supports improved functionality of mucosal lining and secretes factors that support the repair of epithelium. S. boulardii supports the stimulation of mucosal enzymes that increase starch digestibility.
S. cerevisiae is an important prebiotic that supports the growth and health of beneficial microflora populations. It supports optimal nutrient digestibility and feed efficiency.
Fermentation metabolites, including MOS and beta-glucans.
The fermentation metabolites found in ProbioticWise are separated from the yeast cell wall utilizing a proprietary blend of enzymes in an all-natural process. This process yields very high quality metabolites. The MOS and beta-glucans present have immunomodulatory properties that balance and stimulate the immune system.
Mix recommended amount in total daily ration.
• Daily maintenance: 1 scoop (1 oz) per day.
• To support horses during competition, training or shipping: 2 scoops (2 oz) per day.
• To support restoration of normal gut function: 3 to 4 scoops (3 to 4 oz) daily for 3 to 5 days and then reduce to 2 scoops (2 oz) thereafter.
• In horses experiencing digestive problems, a veterinarian may recommend higher levels for short-term use. Consult with your veterinarian for any use above 3 scoops (3 oz) per day. Do not exceed 6 scoops (6 oz) per day.
• To support digestive tract health in newborn foals: 1 scoop (1 oz) daily from 1 through 10 days of age.
• To support restoration of normal gut function in foals: 2 scoops (2 oz) daily for 3 to 5 days and then reduce to 1 scoop (1 oz) daily thereafter. Do not exceed 2 scoops (2 oz) per day.
ProbioticWise powder, per scoop
Fermentation metabolite................................ 2,500 mg
Saccharomyces boulardii......................... 20 billion CFU
ProbioticWise paste, per tube (60cc)
Fermentation metabolite..............................10,000 mg
Saccharomyces boulardii.........................80 billion CFU
Wiser Concepts ProbioticWise
ProbioticWise supports the health of your horse and a beneficial microbial environment.
Available from your veterinarian
- ProbioticWise powder 1.1kg: 137313
- ProbioticWise powder 4.3kg: 137314
- ProbioticWise paste 60mL:137315